-- WWE is pushing a "Climb the Corporate Ladder" theme for this year's Money in the Bank matches and was noted last night, the company has already filmed content at the top of WWE's headquarters in Stamford, CT. According to fightful.com, talent was flown in on Tuesday and "multiple matches were filmed simultaneously" with the filming taking place all day - beginning in the early morning and last until approximately midnight. The report adds that the filming was said to be "tedious" and a lot of "hurry up and wait" for the next shots to get set up. Taping also ended up delayed for an unspecified reason and some talent were trying to stay warm during as they would be standing around a lot but then be asked to perform on short notice.
-- The report also notes that the matches were said to be taped in a more cinematic nature but it's unclear to what extent that will be.
- Backstage News On WWE's Plans To Still Use Stars That Were Just Released, Last-Minute Changes At RAW
WWE & AEW Discussion At Rajah.com* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom