A pair of WWE Superstars are scheduled to participate in Amazon's "Stay Active All Summer" campaign this week.
This week, the official Instagram page for Amazon Live announced that Batista and Titus O'Neil will be participating in the campaign on Tuesday.
Amazon Live is set to live stream a couple dozen athletes participating in various events throughout the day on Tuesday from 11am until 6pm.
The campaign is designed to benefit UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund).
Check out details on Batista and Titus O'Neil's participation in the Amazon Live "Stay Active All Summer" campaign via the post embedded below.
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: "Man, What A Few Days ..."
* WWE Making Big Changes To Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom