According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of WWE SmackDown drew an average of 2.261 million viewers, an increase of 6.2% from the previous week's show and the best overnight number the blue-brand has done since April. They scored a 0.6 in the always important 18-49 demographic, which was once again #1 for the evening.
Overall the program finished fifth in total viewership behind 9/11 Remembered, MacGyver, Blue Bloods, and 20/20, which won the night with roughly 3.5 million viewers.
Full ratings will be out on Monday.
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* SPOILERS: Updates For WWE "In Your Face" Special Edition Of Monday Night Raw (...)
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (...)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month's Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment