Bianca Belair recently spoke with Metro U.K. for an in-depth interview where she spoke about the unique circumstances surrounding her WWE main roster debut on Monday Night Raw, launching her YouTube channel and Culture Connection brand alongside her husband Montez Ford of the Raw Tag-Team Champion Street Profits and more.
Featured below are some of the highlights of the new Bianca Belair interview with Metro U.K.'s Alistair McGeorge.
On her YouTube channel helping to reintroduce her to the WWE Universe since moving to main roster after WrestleMania 36: "I think it really plays well with my character as well, because my character is very – it’s who I am, amped up a thousand,” Belair explained. “I always want to do something that’s positive and inspiring and really shows different elements of myself that might not always be able to be shown when I’m inside the ring."
On she and her husband, Montez Ford of the Raw Tag-Team Champion Street Profits launching their Culture Connection brand as a resource to unite and inspire people: "I have a huge responsibility with the platform I have. You can use it in a positive way or a negative way, however you want to use it – but I really just want to take the responsibility of always trying to use my platform in a powerful, positive and inspiring way. Sometimes people, they want to do something but they don’t know where to start. This is just a starting point. A way to not react and actually do positive activism, and really connect everyone. That’s one of most important things, really connecting everyone. If you can get some understanding and have sympathy and empathy, there’s so much knowledge out there – it just needs to be shared."
On finding a way to make her main roster debut on Monday Night Raw at a closed set with no crowd at the WWE Performance Center into a positive: "You have to be honest to yourself, and say, ‘Yes I would have rather done it in front of thousands of people.' I tried to see a positive in it. I started at the Performance Center. I came here not knowing anything, and the Performance Center was my home. I actually met my husband at the Performance Center, so to be able to make my transition to Raw and debut at WrestleMania at the Performance Center alongside my husband, that’s kind of the way that I looked at it to make the moment even more special to me."
On being ready to make the most of any opportunities that come her way: "When I get a title opportunity, I’m going to make the best of it. I’m going all out! I’m on Raw, and that’s all I can do. I’m going for every single opportunity that I get. I’m just ready to get going. Give me the spotlight and watch me shine!"
Check out the complete Bianca Belair interview at Metro.co.uk.
- Other Recent AEW News Articles:
* Chris Jericho Declares AEW Winners Of Wednesday Night Wars Against NXT, Says WWE Should Permanently Change Nights
* AEW ALL OUT Draws Second-Highest PPV Buys In Company History For This Past Saturday's Show (...)
* Interesting Details On Sticking Points In Long Negotiations Between Rusev & AEW Before "Best Man" Miro Dynamite Debut
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom