Bianca Belair recently spoke with Digital Spy for an interview with Stephanie Chase where she spoke about working alongside her husband, Montez Ford of the Raw Tag-Team Champions -- The Street Profits.
Featured below are some of the highlights of the new Bianca Belair interview.
On getting to work with her real-life husband, The Street Profits' Montez Ford, on the WWE Raw brand: “I’m super happy to be back on the same brand with him because I’m married to him but I always say I’m blessed to be married to someone I actually like. It’s really cool to just be able to do what you love alongside the person that you love.”
On not having a problem with their marriage being used on WWE TV as long as it doesn't hinder her ability to showcase her talents: “I love being a wife, I just don’t want to be only seen as his wife. I feel like I have a very strong character, I’m super talented and the possibilities are endless for Bianca Belair. She’s somebody who can stand on her own and have a very successful, long career but at the same time I have no problem being paired with my husband in any shape or form because it’s a part of who I am. As long as that’s not the only element that gets shown."
Check out the complete Bianca Belair interview at DigitalSpy.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom