Bobby Lashley recently appeared as a guest on the DC & RC show to promote the WWE Royal Rumble 2022 pay-per-view this weekend.
During his appearance on the ESPN MMA program, "The All Mighty" explained what fans can expect from the highly-anticipated showdown between himself and Brock Lesnar at the annual Royal Rumble show this Saturday night.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic with his thoughts.
“It’s one of those fun matchups that people want to see. It’s not going to be just a pro wrestling match because we have all these. I think people want to see the wrestling. They want to see us just wrestle and see who gets the most takedowns, and who’s going to get the first takedown. Then they want to see who can fight if this thing breaks down into a fight. Who’s going to win a fight between Brock and I? A lot of people talked about that, and now in pro wrestling, I think we have to give them a little bit of everything in this match, and I think that’s what’s going to happen. It’s not going to just be a tie up and shoulder tackle that two big men would do. Me and Brock have so much more than that. I think we might try to fight for that first takedown to see who gets it and then we can go from there. I think there’s a lot of things that we can play with.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom