Booker T isn't sitting by his telephone hoping for a call to come in asking him to lace up his wrestling boots for "one more match."
Quite the contrary, actually.
The two-time WWE Hall Of Fame legend recently spoke with Sports Illustrated for an in-depth interview to promote the WWE Raw Legends Night special that premiered this past Monday evening, during which he spoke about his current in-ring wrestling status.
According to the Booker-man, fans shouldn't hold their breath if they are waiting to see him back inside the squared circle for another big showdown.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where WWE Hall Of Fame legend Booker T explains why he is retired for good, unless the perfect set of circumstances come together.
"If a call was to come for some big show, with some big check, I’m always willing to listen. Outside of that, I’m not making any phone calls … I have no itch to scratch to get back in that ring. I’m in the gym every day, but my goal is to stay healthy. My next championship will be walking my little girl down the aisle. She’s 10 years old, and that’s the walk I want to make."
Check out the complete Booker T interview online at SI.com.
- Possible *SPOILER* On MAJOR Angle Coming To WWE Main Roster T.V. As Soon As THIS Friday Night On SmackDown (MUST READ)
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom