Another WWE legend has revealed a past positive test for the Coronavirus.
Two-time WWE Hall of Fame legend Booker T revealed that he tested positive for COVID-19 during the end of the month of June on a recent episode of his "Hall Of Fame" podcast.
"Thank God I’m still here," Booker said. "I’ve got a healthy immune system, God spared me on this one. I could’ve been one of the nearly 200,000 … and could’ve been gone into the next life."
Watch Booker T talk about his positive COVID-19 test in the following video excerpt from a recent episode of his "Hall Of Fame" podcast.
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (...)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month's Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom