Two-time WWE Hall of Fame legend Booker T recently shared his take on the hot-button issue of Twitch and Cameo as it relates to currently active contracted performers and talents in WWE.
While talking with the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast for a joint interview along with his wife, fellow pro wrestling veteran Sharmell, Booker T touched on the new edict implemented by WWE regarding talent and use of third-party business platforms.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where Booker T sounds off on the new WWE third-party policy:
“One thing about the business and working in the business for 30 years, there has always been a protocol. There has always been a route to go for stuff like that. Back in my day we didn’t have Tik-Tok, Twitter, Cameo. I’m sure this generation is going to have to figure out how to make stuff like that work for truly going into business and making it work for themselves. It’s a touch-and-go situation they are going to have to work out.”
Check out the complete Booker T and Sharmell interview from the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast via the YouTube video embedded below, or by visiting WrestlingInc.com.
- JOHN CENA & SHAY SHARIATZADEH Get Married At Private Wedding Ceremony In Tampa, FL. VIDEOS & PHOTOS Of Happy Couple (...)
REACTION: WWE, AEW & Wrestling News Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom