Brandi Rhodes recently spoke with US Magazine about the birth of she and Cody Rhodes' child, Liberty Iris Runnels, who was born two months ago.
During the discussion, the AEW personality revealed that she has been dealing with postpartum depression, but been has been taking things one day at a time.
“I tried to fight it or tell myself, ‘Hey, this isn’t real stuff happening, calm down,’" said Brandi. "And recently, I finally just gave in and said, ‘You know what? I have postpartum depression for sure. I need to be cognizant of it. I need to reach out when I need help. I just need to take everything one day at a time.”
Check out the complete interview at USMagazine.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom