"The Beast Incarnate" is sporting a new look these days.
Former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, who parted ways with the company following the expiration of his WWE contract, was recently spotted showing off a new look.
The former UFC Heavyweight Champion who proudly represented the country of Canada -- where he resides -- during his most recent Octagon outing against Mark Hunt at UFC 200, makes the trip every year for a fall hunting escapade at Cypress Hills in southwestern Saskatchewan and southeastern Alberta, Canada.
While in town in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada for the annual hunting trip, Lesnar posed for a photograph with a waitress / fan who approached him at a local diner.
In the photo, Lesnar is seen donning a brand new mountain-man / biker-style goatee look for his annual fall hunting trip in Cypress Hills this year.
Check out the exclusive photo by clicking here.
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Shows Off New Mountain Man / Biker-Style Goatee Look At Hunting Trip In Canada (WHOA ...)
Former #WWE and #UFC/#MMA mega-star #BrockLesnar shows off brand new "mountain man" / "biker-style" goatee look (#WrestlingTwitter, #MMATwitter) (@espnmma, @mmanews_com)
Story behind new look: https://t.co/fUBBFd8wUE pic.twitter.com/xBt1Y905gI
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone0709) November 7, 2020
REACTION: Discuss This Story With Other Rajah.com Fans* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom