Bron Breakker spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated for an interview following the NXT WarGames 2021 special event on Sunday evening.
During the discussion, the NXT 2.0 star discussed the significance of NXT WarGames to him, getting help and advice from Johnny Gargano and more.
Featured below are some of the highlights from the interview.
On what the NXT WarGames match meant to him: “It’s a night I’ve dreamed about for a long time. WarGames was an unbelievable opportunity, and I put absolutely everything I had into it. I want to be the best in the world, as I’m sure others do, as well. This is a very competitive sport, but I’m up for the challenge. Tonight was just the beginning.”
On how Johnny Gargano has helped him: “To be in a WarGames with Johnny Gargano, that means the world to me. Johnny is a fantastic performer, among the best in the world. He’s so great out there, as tough as nails. He’s gone out of his way to help and give me advice. He’s a fantastic human being and performer, and I can’t say enough good things about Johnny Gargano.”
Check out the complete interview at SI.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom