Former WWE Superstar Bully Ray recently gave his review of the WWE Backlash 2020 pay-per-view and "The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" between Edge and Randy Orton during the most recent episode of "Busted Open Radio."
During the show, the pro wrestling veteran explained why he feels Edge/Orton should not have been in the main event spot over the WWE Championship match between Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley, as well as why he feels "The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" deserves an "8-star rating."
Featured below are some of the highlights of Bully Ray's review of WWE Backlash and "The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" from the latest edition of "Busted Open Radio."
On thinking "The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" shouldn't have been the main event over the WWE Championship at the WWE Backlash: "First of all, I don’t think that match should have gone on last for the same reason I don’t think any match that’s not a World Heavyweight Championship should go on last. Yes, I do understand there are extenuating circumstances when you have mega, super, to the moon, stars like an Undertaker or a Cena. The claim of World Heavyweight Champion is the biggest claim in the company. In a company right now that does not have the mega stars that it once had, all you do is give me a kink in the armor of Drew McIntyre telling me he is not good enough to go on last."
On enjoying the Howard Finkel tribute and feeling "The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever" was an eight-star match: "Now, the Finkel stuff. Off the charts. Loved it. What a great nod to Howard. I’m sure he was grinning ear to ear in heaven. If we are going to get the greatest wrestling match of all time, as a wrestler, I want to be as up close and personal to this as possible. First thing I would have done, everybody on the card, since Edge and Orton were on last, everybody should have been out there. All the wrestlers in the back should have wanted to experience the greatest match ever with their own eyes, thus, making it more of a crowd, making it a louder crowd. I don’t need piped in crowd noise telling me I should like or not like something. But, there were no problems in the match. This was a damn good match. This was a great match. This was an excellent match. This was a very well performed match. This was like an 8-star match and I don’t put star ratings on anything."
- PHOTOS: Edge Injury Update -- Torn Triceps Could Keep WWE Legend On Sidelines For UP TO A YEAR! (Edge Injury Photos From WWE Backlash ...)
UNDERTAKER: THE LAST RIDE VIDEO STREAM LINKS* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 4) - "The Battle Within" (VIDEOS)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 3) - "End Of An Era" (VIDEO)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part One)
* VIDEO: What You DIDN'T See On Undertaker: The Last Ride Episode 2 (Part Two)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 2) - "The Redemption" (VIDEO)
* WATCH: Undertaker: The Last Ride (Chapter 1) - "The Greatest Fear" (VIDEO)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom