On the latest episode of Busted Open Radio, host Bully Ray Dudley breaks down WWE's recent decision to air NXT on the USA Network and why it's a smart business move to counter AEW. Ray explains that NXT competing with AEW is not a personal vendetta, but a smart business decision.
This has nothing to do with a personal vendetta. This has to do with business. You cannot just allow a wrestling universe, whether it's your wrestling universe or every other person in the wrestling universe, to just watch a brand new product unopposed. It's ignorant. It's foolish. It's dumb business. Everything that the WWE is doing right now to counter AEW is not personal at all.
Ray continues, stating that Vince McMahon doesn't take things personally, as evidence by the hiring of Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman.
The business end of this is not personal. Trust me when I tell you this. Vince doesn't look at things personally because if Vince looked at things personally, Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman would not be his two right hand men right now.
Check out Ray's full comments below.
What does "The Godfather" have to do with the impending "Wednesday Night War" between #AEW & #NXT ?@bullyray5150 explains why no matter how many personal shots are taken on either side, this is about business for the #WWE and Vince McMahon. pic.twitter.com/kJ55mUzcSG
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) August 21, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom