Former UFC Heavyweight champion turned pro-wrestler Cain Velasquez spoke to WWE following his match at Supershow in Mexico City, where Velasquez teamed up with Humberto Carrillo in a winning effort over The O.C. (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson). Velasquez thanks the fans in Mexico for supporting him through his MMA career and now his wrestling career, and praises them as the best in the world.
For me, it's always a blessing to come here to Mexico—whether I'm competing or just doing whatever. I think the people and the fans here are the best, the most die-hard fans I've had from my MMA career and now my WWE career. To come here and perform in front of them, which I've done a couple times, I always feel great coming here and doing that for the fans who have always been behind me since day one.
Check out the interview below, and for detailed WWE Supershow results from Mexico City, including videos and photos of Cain Velasquez's WWE return and the Steel Cage Match featuring "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. Rey Mysterio for the WWE Universal Championship, click here.
— WWE (@WWE) December 1, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom