As seen on the premiere episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown On FOX, former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez was brought in by Rey Mysterio to join his rivalry against fellow former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar.
F4WOnline.com confirmed that after negotiating with Tony Khan and All Elite Wrestling (AEW), the UFC Heavyweight star and recent Lucha Libre AAA performer ultimately signed a contract with WWE to face Lesnar in the main event of their upcoming WWE Crown Jewel PPV on 10/31 in Saudi Arabia.
Velasquez came to the ring with Mysterio on Friday night's show at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California, where a brief physical angle took place after Lesnar won the WWE Championship from Kofi Kingston.
WWE reportedly offered a "huge money deal" for the Lesnar-Velasquez match on 10/31. The length and terms of Velasquez's WWE contract, which would obviously play a factor in the planned outcome of the match at Crown Jewel, is currently unknown.
We will keep you posted right here at Rajah.com as more information surfaces regarding Cain Velasquez's WWE contract. Make sure to join us here on 10/31 for LIVE WWE Crown Jewel 2019 Results coverage!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom