Caz XL recently joined Sean Waltman on his Pro Wrestling 4 Life podcast for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During his appearance on the popular pro wrestling program, the former WWE Superstar known as Big Cass spoke about whether or not he has any plans to team up with Enzo Amore again in the future.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
“Not right now. We’re each doing our own thing. He’s doing great. He’s super motivated. He’s working really hard. You have to check out some of his matches he’s doing out in Texas with SWE. He’s having some really great matches. I think what has really lit a fire under him, everyone knows he can talk, everyone knows he’s one of the best of all time at talking. He can captivate a crowd. There’s no doubt about it. If anyone says differently, they’re jealous or they’re delusional. He’s always been critiqued about his wrestling. I think he’s taken that to heart, and he wants to go out there and have great matches. He really is having some bombshell matches in SWE. You can check those out. I love what he’s doing. He’s really working hard.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom