Cedric Alexander appears to feel the idea of breaking up The Hurt Business wasn't a good move for business in WWE.
The WWE Superstar took to social media on Wednesday to comment on a post made via the official WWE India Twitter feed which asked the WWE Universe the question, "Is this split good for the (Hurt) business?"
In response to the tongue-in-cheek question, which essentially asks if fans feel the idea to break up The Hurt Business was a good one for the overall business of WWE, PRIME Alexander responded, "No, it's not."
Check out the tweet and draw your own conclusions below. What do you think of this particular tweet and response? Sound off with your take in our "Comments" section directly below the tweet.
No It’s Not https://t.co/IvXMD7ZApQ
— PRIME Alexander (@CedricAlexander) April 7, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom