In a champion versus champion showdown that WWE hopes doesn't get spoiled as well, the company announced during this week's episode of Friday Night SmackDown that SmackDown Women's Champion and one-half of the WWE Women's Tag-Team Champions Bayley will square-off against RAW Women's Champion Asuka in one-on-one action.
The match was officially announced for this coming week's edition of WWE Monday Night RAW, which airs on July 6th from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
As noted, Asuka is currently scheduled to defend her RAW Women's Championship against the other half of the WWE Women's Tag-Team Champions, Sasha Banks, at the upcoming WWE Extreme Rules: The Horror Show pay-per-view on July 19th.
Featured below is the official announcement regarding Bayley vs. Asuka in a champion versus champion showdown on the 7/6 episode of Monday Night RAW.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on 7/6 for LIVE WWE Monday Night RAW Results coverage!
— WWE (@WWE) July 4, 2020
- Backstage List Of Reasons For Each Superstar That Missed Monday Night RAW This Week (VERY Interesting ...)
WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW 7/6/2020 REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom