-- Former WWE star Terri Runnels is off the hook, after being arrested and charged with carrying a concealed firearm when she was found with a gun at the Tampa International Airport. TMZ reports that prosecutors have dropped the case and have issued a "letter of release" dismissal, which means the case has been dropped but could in theory be picked up again (unlikely) by prosecutors at a later date.
-- After being arrested and charged, Runnels released a video suggesting that she simply forgot she had a gun in her bag, but officials didn't care and took her into custody. She was facing up to a five year prison term if found guilty.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Recent Related Headlines* Report: Name For Weekly AEW On TNT TV Show Revealed
* Backstage Reason Why Vince McMahon Likes To Feature R-Truth On TV
* Brandi Rhodes Describes AEW Women's Title: "It's Never Been Done Before"
* Former WWE Champion Teases Returning To Go After 24/7 Title
* Photos: Recent NXT Call-Ups Get Married Over The Weekend
* Carmella & Corey Graves Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos)
* 205 Live Star & Mae Young Classic Competitor Get Married (Photo)
* Jon Moxley Describes In Great Detail Changing His Look After WWE
* Photos: Sasha Banks Shows Off New Swimwear At The Beach