Chris Harris was recently arrested on DUI charges.
The former IMPACT Wrestling and WWE veteran also once known as Braden Walker, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, and failure to produce an insurance card.
Harris was arrested on Tuesday, October 5 in Kenton County, Kentucky, and was booked into jail at 10:05pm and released on 11:28am on Wednesday morning after posting a $2,500 bond.
He is due in court on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 9am.
We will keep you posted as updates on this story continues to surface.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom