Chris Jericho recently spoke with Alfred Konuwa of Forbes for an interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During his discussion with the popular media outlet, the leader of the Inner Circle in AEW spoke about WWE moving their weekly NXT show to Tuesday nights.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this particular topic, where Jericho comments about what AEW might be doing to celebrate the victory over NXT.
“Really nothing. We’ve never really worried about what NXT was doing. I know WWE NXT was watching our stuff during their show, but this was not a war that we were ever asking for, we were kind of thrust into it by proxy. The reason why we won it and won it so handily, is we never worried about what anybody else was doing, we just worried about our own show.”
He also touched on the best part about AEW being unopposed on Wednesday nights going forward.
“I think the best thing about being unopposed, is now people don’t have to decide. There’s been a lot of shows that we’ve done with some great segments and some great moments that might have been missed because people were switching back and forth.”
Check out the complete interview at Forbes.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom