"The Fallen Angel" is coming to NJPW STRONG.
On Tuesday, NJPW1972.com announced that Christopher Daniels will be coming to New Japan Pro Wrestling, as he will be appearing on their weekly NJPW STRONG series next month.
Featured below is the complete announcement, which confirms the pro wrestling veteran for the NJPW STRONG: Nemesis show on December 9, 2021.
Christopher Daniels Confirmed for NEMESIS in Hollywood December 9!Fallen Angel’s first NJPW appearance in over three years
In a surprise announcement at NJPW STRONG’s Riverside tapings on November 15, one final event in 2021 was announced- at the Vermont Hollywood in LA for Nemesis December 9. Tickets are already on sale with a sell out expected, and the event’s first big name has been revealed!
Christopher Daniels will be making his way to an NJPW ring for the first time since 2018. AEW’s worldly veteran has a spicy history with NJPW that stretches back some two decades, and writes a new chapter on STRONG at Nemesis.
Stay tuned for more information on what will be a stacked night of action!
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom