"The Best in the World" gave his thoughts on the new RAW Underground feature introduced by Shane McMahon on Monday Night Raw this week during his appearance on the WWE SummerSlam 1992 Watch Party live event on FOX Sports 1 (FS1) earlier this week.
During the appearance on the stream, which featured CM Punk along with Renee Young, Booker T and several surprise guests, the former WWE and UFC Superstar gave his reaction to the highly-criticized RAW Underground feature that was presented to the WWE Universe during Shane McMahon's return to television on this week's red brand show.
“I absolutely loved it," said Punk. "I want to see Nia Jax in there!"
He added, "They should get more women in there. Let us see some bodies getting broken."
“The idea that Shane McMahon and all these people would be in the Performance Center for the whole three hours and they cut into what they’re doing in various segments is pretty cool," Punk continued. "Three hours of no holds barred fights and strippers, that’s all I want to see."
Check out the WWE SummerSlam 1992 Watch Party archive featuring CM Punk, Renee Young, Booker T and several surprise guests courtesy of the official WWE YouTube channel below.
Pro Wrestling News Reaction & Chat* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom