According to PW Insider, the legal battle between CM Punk and Colt Cabana has added another intriguing chapter. On June 18th, Punk filed a counter suit against Cabana for $600,000 plus interest at the Illinois Circuit Court. The original suit made by Cabana claimed that Punk was supposed to cover fees from the lawsuit against WWE physician Doctor Amann following the 2014 Art of Wrestling podcast, where Punk stated that Amann misdiagnosed him, and refused to treat a growth that turned out to be a staph infection. That case was won by Punk and Cabana.
Currently, Cabana's suit seeks $200,000 in incurred fees after Punk's legal team dropped Cabana, with Punk claiming he had already paid over $1.2 million. Cabana and company have until July 3rd to respond to the counter suit.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Recent Related Headlines* Undertaker's Son On Plans To Follow In Father's Footsteps In WWE (Photos)
* Shinsuke Nakamura Talks About "Living With Ups & Downs In WWE"
* Ospreay Expands On Rollins Twitter War, Explains Why Rollins Is Jealous
* Seth Rollins Opens Up, Gets Honest About Jon Moxley's Post-WWE Comments
* What Was Up With Puppets On RAW? Bray Wyatt's Latest Cryptic Tweet
* Roman Reigns Jokes About Spot In WWE Stomping Grounds Match
* Jon Moxley Describes In Great Detail Changing His Look After WWE
* Photos: Sasha Banks Shows Off New Swimwear At The Beach
* Former WWE Star Shows Off His Absolutely Bizarre New Look (Photos)