— The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that WWE has tried to oppose some of the trademarks that Cody Runnels has attempted to gain the rights to, but it’s unclear specifically which ones those are. Cody has been trying to gain the rights to several trademarks that WCW had used but that WWE failed to use or trademark, especially ideas that his father Dusty came up with.
-- Along with securing the rights to "Bash at the Beach" - which will be an AEW event in January, Cody has attempted to acquire SuperBrawl and Slamboree, two other names used for WCW PPVs that WWE doesn't own.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom