On this week's episode of his new official WWE podcast -- After The Bell -- Corey Graves made his case for why he believes Big E. of The New Day is ready for a "Kofi Kingston-like run to the top" of WWE.
On their official YouTube channel, WWE released a video excerpt from the podcast that features the longtime WWE broadcast team member explaining why Big E. is ready for a main event level run in the company.
The official description for the video reads as follows:
Is it time for Big E’s breakout singles run?: WWE After the Bell, Nov. 13, 2019
Corey Graves passionately advocates for a Kofi Kingston-like run to the top for The New Day’s Big E.
Check out the video below.
WATCH: @WWEGraves makes a case for #BigE (@WWEBigE) being ready for a "#KofiKingston (@TrueKofi)-like run to the top of #WWE" on sophomore edition of #ATBWWE #podcast ...#VIDEO: https://t.co/KZGYtkJ7aa#WWEAfterTheBell #AfterTheBell #CoreyGraves @Endeavor @EndeavorAudio #ATB pic.twitter.com/XDgFh57Vio
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) November 14, 2019
- REPORT: CM Punk's Return On WWE Backstage Next Week To Set Up REAL Return At WWE Survivor Series In His HOMETOWN Of Chicago ...
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom