Court Bauer is surprised WWE let a solid talent slip through their fingers.
The former WWE writer and MLW owner took to social media to respond to a fan who asked how WWE could let someone like EJ Nduka slip through their fingers by releasing them.
Bauer wrote, "Right? Well, they DID sleep on Hammer, Fatu and several others. Their loss is your gain in MLW."
Nduka also chimed in on the topic, responding to Bauer's comments by writing, "Judge is no longer concerned. The future is bright. The Judge is MLW."
Check out the pair of tweets from the official Twitter accounts of Court Bauer and EJ Nduka via the posts embedded below.
Judge is no longer concerned. The future is bright. The Judge is MLW. https://t.co/4eWhRDuIfy
— EJ Nduka “The Judge” (@EjTheJudge) July 25, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom