David Arquette is back in the pro wrestling headlines.
The man who held the same World Heavyweight Championship as Ric Flair and other legends appeared on episode 19 of the new "ROHStrong" podcast this week.
Arquette, a former WCW World Heavyweight Champion, appeared on the program to promote his new documentary, "You Cannot Kill David Arquette."
ROHWrestling.com released the following announcement:
ROHSTRONG PODCAST EPISODE 19: DAVID ARQUETTE (PLUS BATEMAN)Actor (and former WCW World Champion) David Arquette discusses “You Cannot Kill David Arquette,” the new documentary that chronicles his pro wrestling comeback. He talks about nearly dying in a death match against Nick Gage; participating in a backyard wrestling match; why making the film was cathartic; which ROH wrestler he’d like to get in the ring with; and much more. Also, Bateman joins the show to talk about training Arquette; his relationship with Vincent; and Matt Taven’s whereabouts.
Check out the complete episode of the ROHStrong podcast featuring David Arquette below.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Fans Patch In EXTREMELY Inappropriate Images & Videos Via WWE ThunderDome On Monday Night RAW (...)
WRESTLING NEWS DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom