It was announced on yesterday's AEW "Road To ALL OUT" video that Matt Hardy will be taking on Sammy Guevara at this Saturday's ALL OUT pay per view in a bout entitled the "Broken Rules" match. The rules are as follows:
-The winner of the match will be determined when one man cannot answer the referee's 10 count, similar to a Last Man Standing match.
-The match can be won anywhere
-There must be a winner
-Matt Hardy will leave AEW if he loses
The Broken One debuted in AEW on the March 19th episode of Dynamite on TNT, one week after the COVID-19 pandemic was declared a national emergency and promotions began running weekly shows in front of no crowds. Hardy has since worked the first ever Stadium Stampede matchup, as well as AEW's first table matchup, where he lost to Guevara.
Do you think this will be Hardy's final outing in AEW?
- Jon Moxley Shoots On WWE ThunderDome: "Vince McMahon Is Reason For Company's Failure, LED Boards Ain't Gonna Fix It"
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom