— Bill Goldberg reportedly received more money for working the Saudi Arabia Super Showdown event in April than he made for the entire year when he first came to WWE back in 2003-2004 which was around $1 million back then. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter also reports that his payoff for the Saudi show was less than the $3 million annually he was making with WCW so that would make his earnings in the $1-$3 million range for just that one match, enough to bring him back out of "retirement."
-- It's unclear how much Shawn Michaels and/or the Undertaker made for their matches but the amount was obviously enough for them to also return, especially in Michaels' case as he has generally shown little interest in wrestling again.
Other Recent WWE & AEW News Headlines* More Big WWE Changes Coming With Move To FOX
* Backstage News On WWE Stars Pitching Their Own Storylines Lately
* Reigns Again Makes Interesting Response To Moxley/WWE Comments
* Update: More Details On WWE's Return To Saudi Arabia For Next Live Special
* WWE 2K20: Gameplay Trailer, Lynch/Reigns On Cover (Updated)
* Backstage Update On The Undertaker's Future WWE Status
* Randy Orton's WWE Contract Coming Up Soon: What Are His Plans?
* Cody Rhodes Talks About Texting Non-WWE Wrestlers
* What Is Biggest Change Paul Heyman Has Made Since Taking Over RAW?
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom