— According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here are some of the numbers that FOX has been charging advertisers, listed in “cost per point of demographic rating”: Masked Singer was $2,500; Simpsons was $2,300; Empire was $2,250; Prodigal Son was $1,925 and Smackdown was $1,100. That means that the network is charging approximately half for WWE what they are charging for other shows, suggesting that Smackdown would in theory need to double the audience in order to come out as an advertising success.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom