-- Karl Anderson and Doc/Luke Gallows recently signed new deals with IMPACT Wrestling that is reportedly for two years that allows them to also work for NJPW, as per a report from wrestlinginc.com. They also note that working for IMPACT as well as New Japan and continuing with their podcast will allow them to make about the same amount of money that they were earning with WWE, which would be a considerable feat as the duo was rumored to have signed extremely lucrative deals with WWE, so much that they turned down AEW.
-- IMPACT EVP Scott D'Amore is the person responsible for aggressively trying to lock up Anderson & Gallows under contract and he first reached out to them following their WWE releases, feeling as if his promotion needed some "bigger names" on the roster. The original plan for the tag team was to appear at Slammiversary but in an angle where they would have attacked champion Tessa Blanchard in the main event as a way to establish immediate heat. However, Blanchard is done with IMPACT and has since been released so those plans are obviously out the window as well.
THE HORROR SHOW AT EXTREME RULES SPOILERS* The Horror Show At Extreme Rules Spoilers (1 of 3)
* The Horror Show At Extreme Rules Spoilers (2 of 3)
* The Horror Show At Extreme Rules Spoilers (3 of 3)
MORE PRO WRESTLING NEWS & RUMORS* Zack Ryder (Matt Cardona) Teases Return In New Video
* Recently Released WWE Star Debuts New Look (Video)
* AEW Star Issues Statement About Racism In Pro Wrestling
* Gallows & Anderson Reveal AJ Styles/Paul Heyman Issues (Video)
* Finn Balor Fires Back After Lio Rush Publicly Calls Him Out
* AJ Styles Reveals What He Would Do To Turn WWE Ratings Around
* WWE NXT Superstar Gets Married (Wedding Photos)
* Update On WWE's Plans For New Major Faction On RAW Brand