Eddie Kingston made his All Elite Wrestling debut on this week's edition of AEW Dynamite.
In the opening match of this week's AEW on TNT broadcast at Daily's Place amphitheater in Jacksonville, Florida, Kingston came out as the much-hyped "top independent wrestler" brought in by Tony Khan as the latest "Open Challenge" participant for "The American Nightmare" Cody's TNT Championship.
Kingston came out and cut a promo on Cody, effectively securing a No Disqualification stipulation before losing an impressive outing against Cody in his AEW debut.
UPDATE: This week's edition of #AEWDynamite is on-the-air #LIVE now as #AEWonTNT gets underway! #EddieKingston #TNTChampionship
Follow LIVE Results ALL-SHOW-LONG at the following URL: https://t.co/z7Hu5kRyEg pic.twitter.com/J8DoMvBtts
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) July 23, 2020
AEW DYNAMITE REACTION & LIVE CHAT (7/22/2020)* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom