-- Despite previous reports indicating that he’d be starting with WWE as the Smackdown Executive Director this week, Eric Bischoff was not backstage at this week’s Smackdown and had zero influence on the show. Bischoff recently drove across the country, relocating to Stamford, CT with his family and will probably look to start in his new role next week, perhaps even on Raw with it being a "reunion" show.
— Paul Heyman meanwhile has been involved with producing Raw over the last few weeks, including specifically scripting Natalya’s promo against Becky Lynch on Monday - seeing as how it was essentially the same promo that Brock Lesnar gave in the UFC. Heyman is also said to be responsible for the Maria/Mike Kanellis storyline.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom