Fandango recently spoke with wrestling journalist Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald for an interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During the discussion, one-half of the Breezango tag-team in NXT spoke about his run alongside Tyler Breeze and the hurdles the duo have overcome at this point in their respective runs.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where the former NXT Tag-Team Champion talks about this particular subject.
“We’re having a blast man. It meant the world to us because we’ve had a lot of ups and downs over the last five years, you know? A lot of setbacks of me getting injured, [Tyler] Breeze going off doing some singles stuff, him getting frustrated here and there and kind of coming full circle all the way back around.
"Me getting healthy, us tagging back up again and you know, just Triple H having faith in us and all the NXT producers down there giving us time to go out and really show everybody what we can do in the ring because not only were we — are we good comedy guys but we can go in the ring. It meant a lot to us because that’s something that we really wanted to prove to everybody and prove to ourselves that we can go in the ring because it means a lot to us.”
Check out the complete Fandango interview below.
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom