It looks like "Filthy" Tom Lawlor is on the way out of Major League Wrestling.
The UFC and veteran of The Ultimate Fighter turned pro wrestling star will see his current two-year MLW contract expire in the near future and as of right now, it looks like he is finished with the promotion.
According to Fightful Select, while there is still some time remaining on his deal, it is set to expire before the next television taping that the company will hold in November.
The loss Lawlor sustained to King Muertes in the Casket Match was done by design to write him out of storylines and off of television.
Currently, there is no word on what move Lawlor intends to make next, as no one appears to have any knowledge on what he is going to do when he is contractually able to sign with another company.
It's worth noting that while he left his gloves in the cage following his last MMA fight, he has not officially retired from the sport and apparently is not ruling out a potential return to the fight world. He is still under a contract with the Professional Fighters League (PFL).
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom