According to the Wrestling Observer, WWE recently took a meeting with former UFC star turned wrestler Cain Velasquez, who made his in-ring debut at AAA's August 3rd TripleMania XXVII pay per view in Mexico. Reports are that Velasquez will also be checking-in with the likes of NJPW and AEW, but no final decision has been made. He did have a work-out session at the WWE Performance Center back in 2018, but told ESPN's Ariel Helwani that he was interested in what AEW was doing. Velasquez also partnered with AEW superstar and VP Cody Rhodes at TripleMania, where his team picked up the victory. He's still under contract with UFC.
In related news, the official UFC YouTube channel has released an in-depth behind-the-scenes look at Cain Velasquez's recent performance at the AAA Invading NY event at the Hulu Theater at MSG. Check out that complete 10-minute video by clicking here.
Well, former #UFC Heavyweight Champion @cainmma (#CainVelasquez) meets w/ #WWE officials at @WWE Headquarters in Stamford, CT.#UPDATE: NEW #VIDEO of #Vegas #MMA fighting legend surfaces online!
FULL STORY HERE: https://t.co/ZYEdybfzpA#AAA #luchalibreaaa @luchalibreaaa pic.twitter.com/wTyfBVokPe
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 29, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom