A stacked lineup has been announced for what will be the "go-home show" edition of AEW Dynamite for the upcoming AEW ALL OUT pay-per-view.
Next week's episode of AEW Dynamite, which returns to its' normal time slot on TNT on Wednesday night, September 2, 2020, will serve as the final episode leading into the big AEW ALL OUT PPV, and on Thursday night's show, four big matches were announced for the program.
Featured below is the advertised lineup for the 9/2/2020 episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT:
AEW DYNAMITE (9/2/2020)* Chris Jericho vs. Joey Janela
* Jon Moxley vs. MJF’s lawyer
* Santana & Ortiz vs. The Best Friends
* Young Bucks & Jurassic Express vs. Private Party & SCU (The winning team will then face each other at the ALL OUT PPV)
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on 9/2 for LIVE AEW Dynamite Results coverage!
WRESTLING NEWS DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom