A fourth WWE release from Thursday has come to light.
WWE staff writer Anthony Benigno took to social media on Thursday to announce his departure from the company after nearly a decade of employment.
Benigno revealed via a statement posted on his official Twitter feed that Thursday marked his final day with the company after starting with the promotion in 2011 as an article writer on WWE.com, as well as the eventual host and producer of the WWE digital series, "WWE Head To Head," which aired regularly on the company's official YouTube channel.
The 9-year employee for WWE joins Gerald Brisco, Mike Rotunda and Sarah Stock as one of four announced releases made by the company this week.
Check out the official statement released by Anthony Benigno confirming his WWE release below.
We will keep you posted here at Rajah.com as updates continue to surface regarding additional potential WWE releases.
It has been a hell of a ride. Thank you to all the employees and Superstars who made it a dream come true. If you’re looking for an experienced writer/editor/producer/Mario Kart champion, DMs are OPEN!
— Anthony Benigno (@itsmeitstonyb) September 10, 2020
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom