As noted, Franky Monet recently spoke with the folks from Fightful for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
In addition to the highlights from the interview we recently published here on the website, the women's wrestling veteran spoke about working with Lance Storm and the late "Rowdy" Roddy Piper on the Canadian reality television series, "World of Hurt."
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this topic.
“The first season was with Lance Storm and I had literally been wrestling maybe three months when I did that. My debut was on television. Let’s not go back and look at the tape [laughs]. It was on TV, a Canadian reality show with a school set up. Then season two, which was like six months later, was with Roddy Piper, which was incredible. It’s so crazy to think about all these people that I have gotten the opportunity to learn from. That was just one more of them.”
Check out the complete interview at Fightful.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom