It looks like GCW may enjoy a sold out crowd for their first show of 2022.
The biggest show, in terms of attendance, in Game-Changer Wrestling history will go down when the company runs the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, New York on January 24, 2022.
PWInsider Elite is reporting that GCW has almost sold out the aforementioned venue for their 1/24 event, with tickets having just gone on sale less than 24 hours ago.
According to the report, there are only less than 400 tickets remaining for the event, which will be the biggest show in promotional history.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom