Game Changer Wrestling has announced on Twitter that IMPACT wrestling star Josh Alexander from The North is the first confirmed fighter for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport. The event is set to take place on October 11th from the Marion County Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, Indiana. The last Bloodsport show was postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and was set to feature the namesake, Josh Barnett, take on AEW world champion Jon Moxley.
This is also revealed to be Alexander's GCW debut. Check out the announcement below.
Josh Barnett announced the first fighter for BLOODSPORT in INDY as part of #TheCollective!
That fighter makes his Bloodsport and GCW debut:
get tix now:https://t.co/PR5442T439
Josh Barnett's Bloodsport
Sunday 10/11 - 8PM
Indianapolis, IN pic.twitter.com/kgyXUiPJd4
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) September 8, 2020
- AEW Continues Taking Shots At WWE's New Third-Party Talent Ban + Top Faction In AEW Gets New Member (..)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom