— Luke Harper recently suffered a neck injury while he was off TV that had concerned some WWE officials. Harper was sent to the WWE Performance Center to get “checked out” according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter and all tests came back revealing that he was fine and ready to continue wrestling.
— Elias is scheduled to be returning to action around late October. He has been sidelined with an ankle injury and is rumored to be worked into a program with Chad Gable upon his return.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom