Chris Jericho shelled out quite a few bucks in donations to United States President Donald Trump throughout 2020.
Because of this, Jim Cornette is not a happy camper.
Brandon Thurson of Wrestle Nomics took to social media where he compiled a list of all of the donations that the AEW star made to Trump throughout the past year.
In response to the tweet, Cornette went on a Corny rant like only he can.
Featured below is Jim Cornette's reaction to the list of donations Chris Jericho made to support U.S. President Donald Trump throughout the year of 2020.
"Looks like someone has too much money. Hmmmm, give money to crippled children, cancer research, abused animals? Naw, let’s give more than some people make per year to a criminal lunatic to help him shame the country & cause folks to die from disease & violence, that’s it!"
Looks like someone has too much money. Hmmmm, give money to crippled children, cancer research, abused animals? Naw, let's give more than some people make per year to a criminal lunatic to help him shame the country & cause folks to die from disease & violence, that's it! https://t.co/zhhN4f0s2c
— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) January 10, 2021
- Possible *SPOILER* On MAJOR Angle Coming To WWE Main Roster T.V. As Soon As THIS Friday Night On SmackDown (MUST READ)
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom