Jim Ross has confirmed his skin cancer diagnosis.
As we recently reported, the legendary pro wrestling commentator underwent a full CT scan after learning that he could be dealing with skin cancer issues.
On Saturday, "Good Ole' J.R." took to social media to give his fans an update on the situation.
"On my way to Orlando for tonight’s AEW Dynamite," Ross started in a message shared via his official Twitter feed. "Skin cancer confirmed. Waiting on radiologist study to determine best treatment. Likely radiation."
J.R. added, "Feeling great and ready to attack. Thanks for the support from so many."
Check out the tweet from the official Twitter feed of AEW commentator and WWE Hall of Fame legend Jim Ross via the post embedded below.
We here at Rajah.com wish Jim Ross the best on his upcoming battle.
On my way to Orlando for tonight’s @AEW Dynamite.
Skin cancer confirmed. Waiting on radiologist study to determine best treatment. Likely radiation.
Feeling great and ready to attack.
Thanks for the support from so many. 🙏🤠 pic.twitter.com/51PRET5Mgo
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) October 23, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom