Jim Ross continues to keep fans updated regarding his skin cancer diagnosis.
This past Monday morning, the legendary pro wrestling commentator had two cancer spots cut out of his back, both of which only required a few stitches after the surgical operation.
Ross had previously noted that he was scheduled to undergo a cancer treatment on November 22, noting he was "touch-and-go" for this week's Thanksgiving Eve edition of AEW Dynamite, but as seen on Wednesday night's broadcast on TNT, he ended up making the show.
Prior to the taping at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, which also included a taping of this Friday night's AEW Rampage show, Ross took to social media to give his fans the latest update, including a post-op photo.
"GAME DAY IN CHICAGO FOR AEW on TNT," wrote Ross in the tweet that featured the aforementioned photo. "This card is loaded! The arena is SOLD OUT! Hope you join us!"
Check out the actual tweet from the official Twitter feed of "Good Ole' J.R." via the post embedded below.
— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) November 24, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom