Could AEW Rampage become a two-hour weekly program on TNT?
Jim Ross looked at this possibility on a recent installment of his "Grilling JR" podcast.
Featured below is what he had to say on the matter.
“That one hour show on Friday night seems like it flies by. I think that the one-hour format still has its place. Two would be my absolute limit unless you’re doing a PPV where people are paying more, and you get more on a PPV. I think the one-hour thing still works. I don’t see Rampage going to two hours. I don’t see any of Tony Khan’s over the air content ever going to three hours. Who the hell knows for sure, but I would be surprised if that ever happened. I think we’ve all learned good lessons about these three hour RAWs. It’s not done for artistic benefit. It’s done for the money. USA is paying a lot more money for that third hour of prime time television that’s live every week, but to me, it’s a little bit long.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom