Jimmy Korderas recently sounded off with his thoughts on Charlotte Flair possibly being left off of the cards for the two-night WrestleMania 37 extravaganza this coming weekend.
The former longtime WWE referee spoke about the subject during his recent interview with Nick Hausman for the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where Korderas weighs in with his take on the subject.
"It’s a huge loss because in that women’s division, you can make the argument that she is the pinnacle of that division. Obviously, the women’s division in WWE, on the top end, is very good. It’s one of those situations. It’s something you’re dealing with, this pandemic, this illness. It’s not like, ‘okay, 14 days and we’re ready to go!’ You don’t know. It’s such a question mark. Is she ready to go for the tapings? Maybe not but you can always, last minute, insert her and make it a big surprise if she’s ready to go."
Watch the complete Jimmy Korderas interview with Nick Hausman from the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast via the video embedded below courtesy of the official YouTube channel of the popular program, or by visiting WrestlingInc.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom