Former ROH producer Joey Mercury spoke with Fightful about the recent accusations he's made against ROH general manager Greg Gilleland on Twitter, where Mercury has been tearing into the company for severe mismanagement issues, talent treatment, and the lack of a concussion protocol. See highlights below.
Leaving the company after their tour in the United Kingdom:
Friday night. Oct 25th. York Hall," said Mercury. "I told the boy “you are a stupid motherfucker, fuck you, & fuck this shit, I’m done”. Stayed in parking lot for show and completed my (but unassigned to anyone) duty of head counting and being last one on the bus. Back to hotel. Cunt told me to take the tour off and didn’t change my travel.
Not being a good match with the company:
Go through the tweets Stooges try to frame it as “me off the wagon and removed” then “mutual”. If anything I typed was inaccurate- would it be contested by now? Would there be a talent meeting (Saturday) for peace of mind and morale? Everything is seemingly fine, and it looks like I was the problem. Why would there be a pull to get rid of me? We need a push to be kept? I wish the amazing talent better. More exposure ahead.
Setting Flip Gordon's elbow after it popped out of place due to the lack of a medical team and how the talent gets treated like circus animals:
I typed that I set Flip’s elbow. I have not, nor will I falsely type. No medical. No concussion protocol. No security. Unethical “circus animal treatment” of talent. No empowerment of women. No women on creative. No talent relations. No fair market value pay. Advantageous predatory behavior from upper management. I provide evidence. I quit and then put in for my release. I am not under contract. If I am- they’ve breached.
Mercury claiming that he offered talent services as an agent if they wanted to leave ROH:
Did I tell talent that they are allowed to know what other places would pay for their services, and ask for more money as an independent contractor? Did I ask if they hate talking to the office? Do they like talking to me better? If they think I could get more money for them? FUCK YES.
Other WWE & AEW News* Vince McMahon Holds Big Meeting Backstage Before RAW With WWE Roster On 11/4
* WWE Denies Vince McMahon/Saudi Crown Prince Rumors, LOTS Of Talk Backstage At RAW
* Report: You Won't BELIEVE Some Of Details About WWE/Saudi Arabia Travel Issues
* Cody Rhodes Addresses Kenny Omega/Seth Rollins Beef, Poking Fun At WWE On AEW TV
* Sasha Banks Debuts Wild New Hairstyle In NYC (Photos)
* Pat McAfee Details Borrowing Colts Owner Jim Irsay's Plane To Fill-In On SmackDown
* Nate Diaz After UFC 244 BMF Fight: "F*ck The Rock, He Can Get It Too" (Video)
* Backstage News On New Idea WWE Will Be Doing Every Week On RAW
* Ricochet Teases Changing Up His Look In WWE
* Sting To Make WWE Return At Survivor Series This Month?
* Hulk Hogan On ABC's "The Goldbergs" On Wed., 11/9 (Photos)
* Kyle O'Reilly On Diabetes Month: "Having This Device Makes Me Like A Cyborg" (Photos)
* Chris Jericho Makes NJPW Return (Video), Set For Big Wrestle Kingdom 14 Match
* Renee Young On Being On RAW Announce Team: "I Never Felt Comfortable Doing That Job"
* NEW WWE Universal Title Belt To Debut On SmackDown THIS Friday (PHOTO)
* Stephanie McMahon Explains No All-Women's WWE Evolution PPV This Year
* Could A Boxing vs. WWE Match Between Tyson Fury & Brock Lesnar Be In The Works?
* Billie Kay Resurfaces After Twitter Hiatus: "Been Having Some Tough Nights ..."
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom